All- I apologize for not getting these updates out more frequently. We are all experiencing an overload of responsibilities as I know all of you are too. We are doing our best to keep up with events and activities. We also send emails to you related to specific activities and programs. Hopefully this update helps as a summary of information you receive from us through various emails. Thank you all for your patience and for everything that you are doing in working with students through these challenging times.
1. Reminders for Students and Advisors Attending Half-Time Conference
2. 2022 Half-Time Conference Advisor Schedule
3. Wisconsin FFA Alumni Raffle Tickets Update - Bring Tickets or Purchase at Half-Time Conference
4. Students Participating in FFA Events MUST Be Active FFA Members - MAKE SURE THEY ARE ON YOUR FFA ROSTER
5. FFA Membership Roster Payment Due Now
6. Online FFA District Leadership Development Event Registration
7. District Leadership Development Event Reminders
8. Graduating at Semester Time? Eligibility for Participation in FFA
9. 2022 FFA Farm Forum Registration Due January 18
10. 2022 Washington Leadership Conference Registration and Scholarship Application Available
11. Wisconsin FFA State Degree Application Online through National FFA Website
12. Wisconsin FFA State Star Applicants - Applications Due February 8, 2022
13. American Degree Eligibility
14. Encourage Members to Apply for State FFA Honors Band or Chorus - Deadline February 15
15. National FFA Week February 16-26 and Materials Available For Your Chapter!!!!
16. State FFA Officer Reimbursement for Mileage to FFA Banquets and Special Events
17. Quote of the Week
Recent Press Releases
Through the remainder of the year, the Wisconsin FFA Foundation will be celebrating and reconnecting with past chapter officers. With over 250 FFA chapters in the state of Wisconsin, hundreds of students serve annually as officers that help lead the organization at the local level. Past chapter officers can share stories about their time as chapter leaders with the Wisconsin FFA Foundation by tagging the Foundation’s Facebook or LinkedIn page and using the hashtag #WIFFAPCO in any social media posts. The Foundation will post and share these stories throughout the campaign.
Zimmerman will serve as Wisconsin’s first national officer since 2011-12
Organization begins a new campaign year with four new at-large directors.