Committees are the primary way that our organization creates and executes programming for our members and for the betterment of Wisconsin Ag Ed.
Each member is on two committees:
- They are part of their sectional committee responsibility.
- They are part of one of 15 statewide committees.
All committees meet during the Professional Development Conference. Several also meet in conjunction with the statewide FFA leadership conferences. Email is used to conduct projects.
We encourage active participation as a committee member. After all, "many hands make light work."
We also encourage you to consider chairing a committee or specific project within your committee.
Sectional Committee Resource Folders:
- Section 1
- Section 2
- Section 3
- Section 4
- Section 5
- Section 6
- Section 7
- Section 8
- Section 9
- Section 10
Statewide Committee Resource Folders:
- Agriscience Committee
- CDE Committee
- Curriculum Committee
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Farm Business and Production Management Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- Instructional Kit Committee
- New Teacher and Mentoring Committee
- Post-Secondary On-Campus Committee
- Promotions and Public Relations Committee
- SAE Committee
- Safety Committee
- Soils Committee
- Teacher Recruitment and Retention Committee
- Wellness Committee