WAAE (Wisconsin Association of Agricultural Educators) is a professional organization made up of middle school, high school and post-secondary agriculture teachers. We are dedicated to agricultural educators in developing knowledge and sharpening skills about the ever-evolving agricultural industry.
The WAAE organization has a dynamic system to help its members:
- Develop and maintain curriculum.
- Provide state, regional and national professional development opportunities.
- Network with business leaders, colleagues and sponsors developing relationships between the classroom and the industry.
- Advocate for the local agricultural education program and industry.
- Provide a support system and mentor program to retain agricultural education teachers.