WAAE (Wisconsin Association of Agricultural Educators) is a professional organization made up of middle school, high school
and post-secondary agriculture teachers. We are dedicated to agricultural educators in developing knowledge and sharpening
skills about the ever-evolving agricultural industry.
The WAAE organization has a dynamic system to help its members:
- Develop and maintain curriculum.
- Provide state, regional and national professional development opportunities.
- Network with business leaders, colleagues and sponsors developing relationships between the classroom and the industry.
- Advocate for the local agricultural education program and industry.
- Provide a support system and mentor program to retain agricultural education teachers.
June 22-24, 2020
Eau Claire, WI
Due to COVID-19 the NAAE Region III Conference for 2020 has been moved to next year, June 21-23, 2021. It will be held at the same location, Best Western Plus Convention Center in Eau Claire.
ONLINE EVENT June 28-July 2, 2020
, Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, the 2020 Wisconsin Association of Agricultural Educators (WAAE) – Professional Development Conference scheduled for June 28-July 2, 2020, has been changed to an online experience during that week. The safety and health of WAAE members is a top priority as we pledge to follow all CDC and public health guidelines and recommendations. At the same time, we are committed to providing WAAE members with the best Professional Development Conference possible. WAAE will continue to update everyone with the next steps, including when the online experience is ready and how members can access it. We thank you for your patience and understanding as the WAAE board plans the next steps.