Proficiency Award Areas
Supervised Agricultural Experiences related to the ownership of an agribusiness or agriculture-related enterprise. The member plans, implements, operates and assumes financial risks of ownership.
Supervised agricultural experiences that include nonownership, agriculturallyrelated paid or unpaid employment and/or volunteer work.
Award area for supervised agricultural experiences that are not split between entrepreneurship or placement. Applicants can combine both placement and entrepreneurship records if both are included in the SAE.
Supervised agricultural experiences that involve planning and conducting an agriculturally based scientific experiment based on hypothesis and the use of the scientific methods of investigation on the hypothesis.
Proficiency Areas, Forms, Application Directions, & Rubrics:
- Proficiency Declaration Form
- Directions for Filling Out a Proficiency Application - Combined
- Directions for Filling Out a Proficiency Application - Entrepreneurship
- Directions for Filling Out a Proficiency Application - Placement
- WI Proficiency Rubric - Agriscience
- WI Proficiency Rubric - Combined
- WI Proficiency Rubric - Entrepreneurship
- WI Proficiency Rubric - Placement
Tips, Results, & Other Resources:
- Food Service and Organic Ag Proficiency
- Jane Doe Proficiency Application
- Print Version Jane Doe Proficiency Application
- Proficiency Judging Orientation
- 2001-2021 Proficiency Chart History
- 2021 Proficiency Sectional Winners by Area
National FFA Rubrics & Resources:
- National Proficiency Awards Agriscience Research Rubric
- National Proficiency Awards Combined Rubric
- National Proficiency Awards Entrepreneurship Rubric
- National Proficiency Awards Placement Rubric
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2020 National Updates to Proficiency Award Applications