Traditional FFA Membership Dues
Total Membership Dues Package for State and National is $12.50. State FFA Membership dues are $5.50. Membership dues for the National FFA Organization are $7 a year. Of this total cost, $2.50 goes to the publication and distribution of FFA New Horizons, our national magazine. A subscription to the magazine is included in your membership fee.
Your local FFA chapter may charge additional dues for membership. These charges would be in addition to the $12.50 so your actual cost of membership may be more.
Affiliation Fee Membership
- State Staff Affiliation vs Dues (pdf)
- 2019-2020 Affiliation Fee Schedule (pdf)
- 2019-2020 Affiliated Chapter Agreement Form (pdf)
- Affiliation Fee Funding Options (pdf)
- Affiliation Fee Program Policies - Set by National FFA (pdf)
- Affiliation Fee Frequently Asked Questions (pdf)
- Middle School Chapter Affiliated Flat Fee (pdf)