Traditional FFA Membership Dues
Total Membership Dues Package for State and National is $12.50. State FFA Membership dues are $5.50. Membership dues for the National FFA Organization are $7 a year. Of this total cost, $2.50 goes to the publication and distribution of FFA New Horizons, our national magazine. A subscription to the magazine is included in your membership fee.
Your local FFA chapter may charge additional dues for membership. These charges would be in addition to the $12.50 so your actual cost of membership may be more.
Affiliation Fee Membership
- National FFA Membership Roster Link
- Adding New Member Instructions (pdf)
- Member Self-Registration Instructions (pdf)
- Register Added FFA Membership (pdf)
Membership AwardsSorry, there is currently no Membership Awards information at this time.
Please check back again soon.
- Wisconsin FFA Membership 1939-2019 (pdf)
- State Association FFA Membership 2020-2021 (pdf)
FFA Membership Fact Sheet (pdf)
(2019-2020 National FFA Statistics)