Each year, the Wisconsin State FFA Officers travel to every chapter through the state to engage in an educational experience for all agricultural education students and FFA members. A chapter visit is an opportunity for students to participate in an interactive workshop, and it can also be a viable experience for state officers to meet with school administration and chapter officers. Chapter visits are scheduled directly with each sectional officer.
- Chapter Visit Information for Advisors
- 2021-22 State Officer Pre-Chapter Visit Form (pdf)
- 2021-22 State Officer Pre-Chapter Visit Form (Word)
- 2021-22 Chapter Visit Evaluation Form PDF
- 2021-22 Chapter Visit Evaluation Form (Word)